Axial flow fans are also known as propeller fans, and are used in various industries. They are designed in a wait to move air or gas parallel to fan’s axis. Axial Fans need high airflow rates at low pressures.
Operation of Axial Flow Fans
Axial flow fans function on the basis of fluid dynamics. They operate by rotating around the axis. Axial fan draw air through the center of the fan and expel it in the same direction as the axis of the fan’s blade. The airflow is different from centrifugal fans. The design of the blades is shaped aerodynamically to allow efficient movement of air in a straight line. The blades are long and slender, which allows continuous and directional airflow. Additionally, the rotation of the axial fans is clockwise or counterclockwise depending on the specific design and usage.
Types of Axial Flow Fans
There are many axial flow fans manufacturers that offer premium quality axial flow fans. Each fan is different from other and is designed to meet the specific requirements of the consumer.
Here are some common types of fans-
1. Fixed Pitch Axial Fan- These axial fans have fixed blade and are suitable for places that require constant airflow.
2. Variable Pitch Axial Fan- The blades of this axial fan can be adjusted according to the control over airflow and pressure.
3. Tube Axial Fan- Tube Axial Fan is mostly used in HVAC systems to ensure movement of air from ducts.
4. Vane Axial Fans- These axial fans have blades that help in efficiency of airflow and also help in lowering down the pressure.
5. Propeller Fans- These types of axial fans are suitable for agricultural purpose. The straight and simple design of the blades is designed to
ensure proper airflow movement.
Advantages of Axial Flow Fans
Axial flow fans are a popular choice in the India market due to its advantages and excellent application. Here are a few advantages of using Axial Flow Fans:
Sonika Engineers is a leading manufacturer of axial flow fans, industrial fans, industrial blowers, filters etc. There expert and skilled team of worker make the best types of products that align with the latest market trends. They offer premium quality products and also customized preferences to their clients.
Connect with our team at Sonika Engineers to get top quality axial fans and other items at cost effective rates.
1. Are axial flow fans energy-efficient?
Yes, axial flow fans are generally energy-efficient because they can move large volumes of air with relatively low power consumption.
2. What are the main applications of axial flow fans?
Axial flow fans are used in cooling of electronic equipment, HVAC systems, industrial processes, agriculture, and exhaust ventilation.
3. What maintenance is required for axial flow fans?
Axial Flow Fans manufacturers guide you for regular maintenance which includes cleaning the blades and checking for signs of wear or